Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Big Update Part 1: College Progress Report


Oh, hello!

I have indeed been a busy pickle.

Here is a graph that shows what I've been doing for the last month:


I've decided to cut into my sleep time to bring you this big 3 part blog post, because who needs sleep when you can coffee!


So let me show you what I've been up to at College. I have been doing lots of drawings! 



Zombies for a Campaign to get teenagers to live without mobile technology.
Quick messy drawings scanned into photohop.

These crazy characters are for an alternative comedy channel website!



Making a desktop background based on the word "soft".
I had major troubles with the scanner when making this, so it's not quite how I want it to look.

Learned how to make gifs! Woooooo! Gifs!
Here are my first ever slightly clunky gifs:




I've done a bunch of other stuff as well, but drawing is my favourite!


Now look, I know that these may not seem very swish or impressive, but I think for a baby graphic designer such as myself, it's not a bad effort. 

My portfolio will be far more impressive once I have finished the course obviously, I just thought you might want to see my progress! 

Also I completed a project over the weekend which is in fact VERY swish and impressive (if I do say so myself) but I am going to dedicate a whole blog post to that assignment. 


Did you know that this course is only 3 months long? I will be graduating in December! 
How crazy is that!? 

I am at school Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm & every minute my brain is being mashed full of crazy new informations. It's awesome. My head is completely exploding, but in a really good way. 

Stay tuned for the big update part 2: The Cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a nice comment