Sunday, September 23, 2012

Further adventures with the Black Dog: What does depression look like? I don't know.

Maybe, Depression looks like a scary Ridley Scott Alien, but more like a person.

 
Maybe, Depression has big long scary fingers which hang creepily and inflict nastiness on folks.

Maybe depression looks like a great big bully that picks you up and fucks with you.
But maybe it only acts that way because it had a rough childhood, and this is the only way it can deal with its feelings.



 Maybe it is the same size and shape as me, but it looks how I feel.
We do not know what it looks like.

Maybe like this:
 Or this:


All we know is that we don't want to see it 'round these parts no more.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us client teaching guides for home health care

    ReplyDelete

Leave a nice comment