Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pets!

I know I said my next post was going to be about how sometimes I have too many feelings at once, but that could've been a real downer. 
Instead, I have scribbled up some of my loveliest friends with their lovely (& in most cases crazy)  pets!


Courtenay & Winky, the Teacup Chihuahua.

Krissy & Kippy, very pretty ladies.
Sean & Telly the Border Collie...I may be making fun of Telly in this particular drawing...

My Mum & Rupert the Sausage Dog.
Damascus & I.
I have a drawing of my lovely friend Erin who is an AMAZING artist (we are blawg dawgs-relevant because this post is about pets...)  It is of her hugging a turtle. But I draw it on PAPER (What was I THINKING!?) So I'll have to scan her in and colour her for another blog time.


Do you like facebook? Yes you do, don't lie to me. Like us on facebook!

Erin Michelle Ward Art Erin's Drawings!
Wild Honey Photography My Mum's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a nice comment